Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday reflections - Our week end in Seattle











Wow, I haven't written for a long time. Just read through all the blogs posted from this family - quite fun going through all of them. Good time to do this is in the middle of a sleepless night. All the pictures, from Melissa, Cari, Sheri and on and on - wonderful! I didn't even know that I was invited to do a tag! Sorry, I missed that

I have been busy getting "in the groove" with technology, no less. I now have an IPOD - never thought I would need one let alone figure out how to use it. But I have one, and marvel at how great they are. Also, got a new photo program - so I can figure out how to fix these enormous photos on the blog. Learning new technique at this age is not a lot of fun, but necessary.

Went to Seattle last week end, to watch Dallin play football, was able to sit in the stands with his letterman's jacket on - really cool. Had a great visit with Randy, Calleen, Ben, Jessica, Dallin, Scott & Julie. My most favorite past time - spending time with this fabulous family.

Until next time, love to all

1 comment:

caribickley said...

Nice job mom. I knew you could keep up with it all. Photos look like you had a lot of fun. Wish I could have gone!

The Rain

The Rain
I love Nature

Lew Grover Family Deer Lake, Wash

Lew Grover Family  Deer Lake, Wash
Lew Grover Reunion 8/2006 Randy, Scott,Carol, Lew, Doug, Cari, Paul

Part of the Whole Family

Part of the Whole Family
Grover Reunion August 2006