Saturday, November 29, 2008

Scott's 50th B-day




Boy 50 is a big celebration - whether we want to or not. But it always is more fun when it is a surprise and Scott's was just that. I am late in posting this, so sorry it is out of order but it was too great not to post.
Julie went to great extremes to plan this, and pull it off. She did a fantastic job - and it was a huge success!
She kidnapped Scott from work on Friday Oct 10th - caught a plane and came over to Spokane. I met them at the airport, Scott kind of figured something was up... he went to the house and changed clothes and we headed out for dinner - where his siblings were waiting to greet him- Cari and Rick, Paul and Sheri, Doug and Sally, Randy and Calleen were sorely missed. He really was surprised and we had a great time. It is always such fun when the surprise works. And boy was the food incredible!!
It was so great to celebrate with him for the lst time since he had moved to Seattle over 18 years ago. He and Doug celebrate on Oct 9 and 11th and spent many years in their growing up years sharing the day together.
The Lord has blessed us all, every one, and Julie is one of those great blessings. Thank you, for the effort it took to make this day such a wonderful memory for all of us, Julie. And thank you for being the blessing in Scott's life.
LOVE YOU ALL, THE LORD'S BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU

1 comment:

Rachel Schell said...

I saw you at the West Valley Dance Invitational today and I couldn't get over the fact that you looked really really familiar so I looked in the program and saw yours and Cari's names. Cari was my tap/jazz instructor for 4 years. I have loved dance for as long as I can remember and I always will. I admire what you both do and it used to be my dream to teach dance. I just wanted you to know that dancing in your studio got me through many hard times in my teenage years. it was the one thing I looked forward to. Thank you. :)

The Rain

The Rain
I love Nature

Lew Grover Family Deer Lake, Wash

Lew Grover Family  Deer Lake, Wash
Lew Grover Reunion 8/2006 Randy, Scott,Carol, Lew, Doug, Cari, Paul

Part of the Whole Family

Part of the Whole Family
Grover Reunion August 2006